URGENT A Personal Assistant/Carer/Enabler is required to support a teenager with special needs.
All vacancies can be seen at go to www.enhamtrust.org.uk/ and follow Jobs/Enham Trust Vacancies/Personal Assistants/Berkshire
An Enabler is required to support a teenager with special needs.
• To support the young person to socialise within the community
• To encourage independent life skills as agreed with the employer
• Should be reliable, friendly and have a responsible mature attitude
• This is a Lone Working position
• Person has to be reliable, flexible and trustworthy
• Previous experience desirable
• General knowledge of Health and Safety required
• Car driver with own car essential
• Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS – formerly known as CRB) check will be required – the cost will be met by the employer.
The number of hours are:
8 hours school term time generally split over 3 days between Monday and Friday After 3 PM
The number of hours holiday time is 16 hours generally over 4 days between Monday and Friday.
Job description available on request.
Job Ref: TG/HPD/Thatcham
Please contact Enham Direct Payments Support Service ~~01264 345862 or 01264 345 800 ext 5600 (Direct Payments West Berkshire) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE PLEASE REGARD YOUR APPLICATION AS BEING UNSUCCESSFUL