URGENT Personal Assistant Required – Kintbury Area
Personal Assistant / Enabler required to support an independent lady with a fluctuating health condition in her own home
Location: Kintbury, (between Newbury and Hungerford)
All vacancies can be seen at go to www.enhamtrust.org.uk/ and follow Jobs/Enham Trust Vacancies/Personal Assistants/Berkshire
Job ref: SOS/HPD/Kintbury
To provide assistance with food and drink preparation, cooking, housework and some personal care tasks.
• To provide general practical support e.g. change bedding, do washing, window cleaning and other household duties
• To prepare vegetables, fruit , salads and meals as needed from scratch and drinks
• To assist with personal care, (showering routine, getting dressed), medication prompting and provide drinks and meals on the client’s less able days
• Ability to cover extra hours an advantage
• This is a Lone Working position
• Person has to be reliable, flexible and trustworthy
• Previous experience desirable
• Car driver an advantage, but not essential
• Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS – formerly known as CRB) check will be required – the cost will be met by the employer.
Pay: £8.50 an hour for core hours
Additional hours at the same rate, and/or £9 an hour at weekends.
Hours: Core hours - Monday and Thursday mornings 10 am – 12 noon
Additional hours (up to approximately ten hours a week) as needed by the client on days when the client needs more help and support
Please contact Enham Direct Payments Support Service 01264 345862 or 01264 345 800 ext 5600 (Direct Payments West Berkshire) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE PLEASE REGARD YOUR APPLICATION AS BEING UNSUCCESSFUL