Deliver up to 40 different health and social care courses to variety of customers nationwide. The job will require a full UK driving license to be able to drive to different locations every day.
• Undertake any administrative tasks to requested deadlines ensuring accuracy.
• Establish credible working relationship with our clients to maintain a positive working relationship.
• Expectation to use non-training hours to develop individual’s course range through upskilling opportunities in the office or shadowing other trainers.
Property and Equipment Responsible For:
• Company Car
• Computer and associated equipment such as projector.
• Maintain a good standard of personal appearance and a manner of professionalism whenever engaged in company business.
• Promote good relations and morale within the office, company and associated companies.
• Ability to work as an individual and to be a team player.
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong time management skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages: word, power point, excel, email
• Driving license
• 2 years’ experience in health and social care industry