We are looking for Support Workers in Stroud and the surrounding areas!!
So Why Apply?
We are a small, family run business, and believe in treating everyone, including staff, as we wish to be treated ourselves.
We realise that good Care Workers need to be well looked after in order to perform at their best, so we make sure that everybody on our team enjoys the following -
- Local rounds with short distances between customers.
- Achievable and realistic travel time between calls.
- Adequate time to carry out all tasks.
- Superb continuity of care.
- Monthly, paid team meetings for each team of carers.
- Accessible, friendly and helpful office team who listen and then act.
- Guaranteed alternate weekends off.
- Access to training up to Diploma Level 5.
- Genuine prospects for promotion.
- Health Benefits package.
- Guaranteed Hours after probation.
- Over five weeks of paid holiday per year.
- Pool cars for emergencies, although you do need your own car the rest of the time.
We honour all pre-existing holiday commitments, so please ensure you know when you want your summer break before you apply!
£8.20- £9.38 per hour, 35p per mile travel .