Support Worker - Pay £8.50-£14ph - South East London and Bromley
Network Healthcare (Kent) Ltd are currently seeking qualified and experienced Support Workers in the Bromley area.
Candidates should have:
- NVQ L3 or above in health and Social Care or an equivalent qualification in this field
- Health and Social Care mandatory training up to date - candidates who do not have this, can be given training with NHC Kent Ltd
- Enhanced DBS Check registered online - if not candidates can apply for one with NHC Kent Ltd
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Support Worker working in the following fields:
- Up to date knowledge of the Healthcare sector
If you are an experienced and qualified Support Worker and are looking for a new opportunity to enhance your skills and embark on some fantastic training opportunities, then please get in touch with one of our dedicated consultants now to find out more, or forward your CV by applying now.