£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Title: Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN
Job Type: Full time
Location: Splott, Cardiff
Big Bear Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse, RGN or RMN required to work within a nursing home environment providing care for the elderly.
The successful candidate will be actively registered with the NMC as a general nurse (RGN) or as a mental health nurse (RMN) and will have at least 6 months post registration experience working as a Staff Nurse. It is preferable if candidates have had previous experience caring for the elderly, but this is not essential. The role will include, updating and evaluating care plans, administering medications, wound care and leading a team of care assistants to ensure residents receive the highest level of person centred care at all times.
If you are a motivated Registered Nurse seeking a new role within an excellent care home provider that can offer long term career and development opportunities - Please Apply Today!!!
This is an URGENT VACANCY, and interviews will be held as soon as possible.
• Excellent salary package
• Industry competitive Holiday entitlement
• Rewarding working environment
• Genuine Structure for career progression
• Training and development
Minimum requirements for this RGN/ RMN role:
• You will be an active team player.
• Caring will come like second nature to you.
• You will always act with integrity, respect and be driven by the principles of fairness and equality.
• You will behave in a considerate manner showing respect to residents, their families, your colleagues and all persons involved in your working profession.
• You will hold a valid NMC PIN
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure and referencing.
If you want to hear more about this RGN/ RMN role please send in your CV by clicking 'apply now' and you will be contacted by one of our experienced consultants to take you through this vacancy in greater detail.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.