21000-28000 Per Annum + 15% London Weighting. Unsocial hours uplift: 30% -60% . Possible relocation package offered
£250,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
We know you are passionate about the well being of those under your care. That’s why you are a Nurse. But where can you take your career next?
How would you like to work with sick children, in a small team where you can get to know each child, their individual characteristics, their families and really feel a connection in being part of the team that advocates for their well-being?
Working in an environment where you look out of the window and all you see is lush green scenery with the odd deer or wildlife hopping by?
Working with a team that is beyond friendly yet totally professional, that fully supports, mentors and guides you to be the best you can, and knows how to have fun in an otherwise stressful industry?
Join us on a special journey to make an impact on young lives and fall in love with this organisation and what it stands for; we already have.
We are looking for two Band 5 nurses (RN, RGN, RMN or preferably RSCN) to work in Essex (North East London area)
• Preferred: Experience of Paediatrics, complex needs, palliative care or have an interest in any of these areas
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Ability to work in a day/night rotation
In return, we can offer you:
• Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
• A professional training and personal development program
• 6% Contributory company pension or continue existing NHS pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Indemnity insurance cover
• Childcare vouchers
• Eye test vouchers
• Located in beautiful serene surroundings
• Free on-site parking, good transport links via train/bus
This is a great opportunity to enhance your career in a fantastic, highly committed team that works together in delivering an astounding service!
For more information please contact us immediately with an updated CV. Response to everyone guaranteed within 2 working days.