Would you like to work for one of the first CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ care providers in England and the only one in the North West? (CQC Jan 2015)
Are you tired of having to compromise on service quality…. Would you like to work in a professional environment where it’s recognised that customer satisfaction is the key to business success?
Then this could be your opportunity to work for a leading high quality care provider.
The UK's leading Senior Care provider in West Lancashire & Chorley have an opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as a Staff Coordinator and Scheduler with an ability to develop and enhance this position.
You will be required to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of staff schedules and services for clients. This will briefly include;
· Coordinate CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis
· Coordinate and maintain monthly client schedules
· Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
· Manage new client enquires over the phone in a knowledgeable and professional manner
· Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and CAREGivers by regular informative and telephone QA contact
· Identify and report to Care Manager, areas of recruitment need
· Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records
· Process and mail initial service enquiry letter/brochure
· Provide up to date hand over for out of hours cover
· Participate in out of hours “on call” rota
· Provide care cover if required
· Field employment inquiries from prospective CAREGivers and arrange for application process as needed
· Assist Care Manager in completing Client Journal documentation
· Coordinate and maintain a complete Client Service Schedule
· Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings