£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
We are urgently recruiting for an experienced learning disabilities Nurse for a specialist Learning Disabilities College based in Hampshire. You will be responsible for providing specialist health care to learning disabilities students based across the campus.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team assessing, developing and implementing care plans for students. You will be undertaking health assessments an screenings and will be responsible for deputising the Nurse Manager and Deputy in their absence.
Previous experience would be preferred though not essential for this role, however you must be a fully NMC registered Nurse.
For more information or to apply, please contact Daniel Cosgrove on or send your current CV to .
We offer a 200 referral bonus for successful Nursing referrals! Please contact us for further details, T&C's apply.
Additional benefits include:
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay, on time, every time
- Access to exclusive NHS and private sector jobs
- Our loyalty scheme; TPG Incentives, thousands of online and in store discounts
- No registration fee
- Reimbursed CRB's
- Free online training