Supervise and assist with the training, development and continual assessment of the Carers employed by SureCare, reflecting the policies and procedures, health and safety regulations, CQC essential standards, so maintaining high standards of care and quality of service.
Work closely with the Field Operations Manager in the management of the Customer's care packages, including:
• Preparation of the Customer's file
• Obtaining necessary consent and signatures from the Customer in agreement of the care plan
• Allocating the appropriate Carer(s) to the care package
• Introducing the Carer to the Customer
• Assist with reviews of the care packages
• Liaising with others involved in the care of the Customer, eg nurses, doctors, social workers, occupational therapists, etc
The position would suit someone who would like to split their work activity between care work and office based duties.