Blanchworth Care are seeking a qualified Nurse to join their dedicated team at Holmer Manor, Leominster Road, Holmer, Herefordshire, HR4 9RG
Applicants must have the following:
· A genuine interest in care of older people and older people with Dementia
· Good Oral and written communication skills
· Computer literate
· Awareness of Adult safeguarding issues
· Good Observation and recording skills
· Good organisational and administrative skills
· Ability to maintain Confidentiality
· Responsible for nursing care and well being of Residents, ensuring treatment prescribed by medical staff is continually carried out to a high standard.
· Assisting the management team with running the Home and in their absence take responsibility for decision making
· Ensuring other members of staff meet the personal needs of Residents in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence, equality and diversity.
· Helping to take care of the Resident's physical, psychological and social environment and in the general day to day activities of the home.
All Offers of employment will be made subject to satisfactory references and DBS Check.Disclosure expense will be met by applicant. All applicants must be registered with the NMC (www.nmc-uk.org ). To register as a nurse in the UK visit http://www.nmc-uk.org