ID Medical is currently seeking Band 5 Nurses for immediate placement across numerous departments within NHS Trusts in Hampshire.
Start Date: ASAP
20 - 28ph (negotiable)
Joining a valued NHS Trust, the delivery of excellent care is crucial to the position. Candidates will be responsible for the well-being of patients and assisting with team leadership; therefore a confident, compassionate and dedicated Nurse is essential.
Core duties would include:
* Ensuring the delivery of quality care by monitoring and assessing the condition of patients
* To develop, review and update care plans to meet clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
* To communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Minimum 1 Years NHS experience
* Valid NMC registration
* Current CRB/DBS
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Flexible hours
* Fast Track registration and compliance
* BLS courses
* 24 hour service
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
Award-winning, multi-discipline healthcare recruiter ID Medical was formed in 2002 and is a superior quality supplier of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 80% of NHS hospitals. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.