£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
ID Medical has an excellent opportunity for a Band 5 Rehabilitation Nurse seeking a permanent position within Surrey.
Start Date: ASAP
21,000 - 27,000 per annum
Joining a valued NHS Trust, the delivery of excellent care is crucial to the position. Candidates will be responsible for the well-being of patients and assisting with team leadership; therefore a confident, compassionate and dedicated Nurse is essential
Core duties would include:
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care with minimal supervision.
* Team leader and role model for junior staff members.
* To work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team without direct supervision, supporting the senior nursing staff in promoting health, independence and maximizing the quality of life of patients, clients and carers.
* Promote a high standard of evidence based nursing care and dignity for patients at all times.
* Assist senior nurses with ensuring patients nutritional status is maintained and maximised to facilitate patient recovery and well-being
* Assist senior nurses with ensuring a clean ward environment for patient care and best practice in infection control.
* Support the Ward Matron and Sister/ Charge Nurse to ensure performance indicators are achieved e.g. infection rates, average length of stay, delayed discharges.
* Minimum 1 Years NHS experience
* Valid NMC registration
* Current CRB/DBS
* Valid EU Drivers Licence
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Flexible hours
* Fast Track registration and compliance
* BLS courses
* 24 hour service
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
Award-winning, multi-discipline healthcare recruiter ID Medical was formed in 2002 and is a superior quality supplier of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 80% of NHS hospitals. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.