Contract- Interim/Fixed term
Better Healthcare are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse or RGN for our client in Norwich.
As a registered nurse you will confidently deliver patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions, consulting and coordinating with other health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate ongoing patient care.
This is an exciting role for any RGN, Nurse, who is passionate about the high quality care that they provide and who would like to be in complete control of the hours that they work.
We offer professional development opportunities, flexible working hours and full holiday pay. Rates of pay between £12.00 and £25.00 per hour.
Better Healthcare requires the Registered Nurse to have:
• A minimum of 6 months post registration and experience.
• Registered with the NMC
• Eligibility to work within the UK
• Occupational Health evidence in line with the DOH
• Better Healthcare can offer you:
• Ongoing full time and part time work
• Flexible shift system
• Ongoing training
• Annual Occupational Health updates
• Excellent, Competitive pay rates
• Holiday Pay Entitlements
• Excellent Referral Bonus
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.