REGISTERED GENERAL NURSES REQUIRED - FULL AND PART TIME £15 - PER HOUR - BICESTER, OXFORDSHIRE
White Knight are working in partnership with a nationwide care provider who operate across the UK. Our client is looking for a number of RGNs or RMNs to join their brand new 5* nursing home in Bicester, Oxfordshire. You will be joining either a full or part time basis working both day and night shifts.
The new home is a 5* 60 bedded home in Bicester, and is opening in Summer 2015.
As a Nurse you will work as a committed member of the trained staff team within the home and support the Home Manager in the sufficient provision of care to the residents.
You will actively promote and encourage as much personal independence and choice as possible within the activities of daily living and ensure the best person centred care is given at all times to ensure all standards are met with CQC.
You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of care and clinical excellence. Leading a team, you’ll develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans, ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of residents are met. Other key duties will include delivering hands on nursing, safe administration of drugs, maintaining accurate records, complying to policies, procedures and guidelines of the company and governing bodies.
You will motivate and mentor your team, delivering teaching sessions and guiding the professional development of junior colleagues.
Your clinical responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• To ensure that the residents receive personalised quality care as identified in their care plan and ensure all entries are concise but relevant.
• To ensure 24 hour continuity of care and maintain the privacy and dignity of the residents and ensure the safety of residents and staff.
• To write, give and receive reports to colleagues and ensure that the Home Manager is kept informed of residents’ health status, bed occupancy, staff sickness, staffing levels and any factors which might adversely affect the well-being of the residents and staff within the Home.
• To ensure that the image and reputation of the Home is both promoted and safeguarded at all times.
• To ensure that the atmosphere of the Home is friendly and that the Residents feel safe and secure
• To demonstrate a commitment to the holistic care of the client group, promoting the highest standards of work performance by the care staff team
• To work as a full member of the multi-disciplinary team, liaising with them to ensure effective co-ordination of care
• To carry out internal audits and draw the attention of inaccuracies to the Home Manager. What you’ll need:
• A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationship
• A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
• A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
• A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
• UK NMC Registration Applicants must have current UK professional registration.
For further information please see the NMC website.
The successful candidate will receive the following:
-A competitive hourly rate of £15 per hour
-Career progression opportunities
Please get in touch today for immediate consideration!