14-15 Per Hour £14.00 per hour
REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE / REGISTERED MENTAL HEALTH NURSE - FULL TIME - PERMANENT - HALIFAX, WEST YORKSHIRE - DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS
White Knight Recruitment are working with one of the biggest care providers in England and are recruiting for a number of RMNs / RGNs to join their care home in Halifax, West Yorkshire on a permanent, full time basis.
You will be working in my client's nursing home in Halifax, West Yorkshire. Here, the registered nurses and support team - many with specialised dementia-care training - provide excellent care around the clock. There are four units, each dedicated to people requiring general nursing, intermediate care, dementia nursing care, or residential dementia care.
In consultation with each person coming to live here, their family, and health professionals, an individual care plan is produced to meet their needs.
The spacious, bright, purpose-built and refurbished home is close to retail parks and other shops. Halifax town centre is in easy reach by car or public transport.
Each unit has two large, attractive lounges with pleasant views over Shroggs Park and countryside beyond. All bedrooms are singles with en-suites and great personal-safety systems.
As a Nurse you will work as a committed member of the trained staff team within the Home and support the Home Manager in the sufficient provision of care to the residents.
You will actively promote and encourage as much personal independence and choice as possible within the activities of daily living and ensure the best person centred care is given at all times to ensure all standards are met with CQC.
You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of care and clinical excellence. Leading a team, you’ll develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans, ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of residents are met.
Other key duties will include delivering hands on nursing, safe administration of drugs, maintaining accurate records, complying to policies, procedures and guidelines of the company and governing bodies.
Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will really get to know the residents and their families, promoting independence, choice, dignity and respect You will motivate and mentor your team, delivering teaching sessions and guiding the professional development of junior colleagues.
As a Level 1 Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number, you will not only have a genuine passion for elderly care, but you’ll also understand the importance of the right things done well.
Your clinical responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• To ensure that the residents receive personalised quality care as identified in their care plan and ensure all entries are concise but relevant.
• To ensure 24 hour continuity of care and maintain the privacy and dignity of the residents and ensure the safety of residents and staff.
• To write, give and receive reports to colleagues and ensure that the Home Manager is kept informed of residents’ health status, bed occupancy, staff sickness, staffing levels and any factors which might adversely affect the well-being of the residents and staff within the Home.
• To ensure that the image and reputation of the Home is both promoted and safeguarded at all times.
• To ensure that the atmosphere of the Home is friendly and that the Residents feel safe and secure
• To demonstrate a commitment to the holistic care of the client group, promoting the highest standards of work performance by the care staff team
• To work as a full member of the multi-disciplinary team, liaising with them to ensure effective co-ordination of care
• To carry out internal audits and draw the attention of inaccuracies to the Home Manager.
• UK NMC Registration Applicants must have current UK professional registration.
For further information please see the NMC website.
You will receive a very competitive hourly rate of £14.00 per hour plus additional benefits.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch
Salary: £14.00 /hour