12-14 Per Hour £12.50 - £13.50 per hour
Registered Nurse - Maidenhead, Berkshire - Full Time - Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to work with one of our partnered national care providers as a Registered Nurse for their nursing home in Maidenhead, Berkshire. This is a permanent opportunity offering 36-48 hours per week.
The care home is a purpose-built home providing nursing and residential care, as well as residential and nursing dementia care, this home has a unique rehabilitation unit.Whether providing long or short-term care that includes convalescence, respite and palliative care, the focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times.
As a Nurse you will work as a committed member of the trained staff team within the Home and support the Home Manager in the sufficient provision of care to the residents. You will actively promote and encourage as much personal independence and choice as possible within the activities of daily living and ensure the best person centred care is given at all times to ensure all standards are met with CQC.
Your clinical responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• To ensure that the residents receive personalised quality care as identified in their care plan and ensure all entries are concise but relevant.
• To ensure 24 hour continuity of care and maintain the privacy and dignity of the residents and ensure the safety of residents and staff.
• To write, give and receive reports to colleagues and ensure that the Home Manager is kept informed of residents’ health status, bed occupancy, staff sickness, staffing levels and any factors which might adversely affect the well-being of the residents and staff within the Home.
• To ensure that the image and reputation of the Home is both promoted and safeguarded at all times.
• To ensure that the atmosphere of the Home is friendly and that the Residents feel safe and secure
• To demonstrate a commitment to the holistic care of the client group, promoting the highest standards of work performance by the care staff team
• To work as a full member of the multi-disciplinary team, liaising with them to ensure effective co-ordination of care
• To carry out internal audits and draw the attention of inaccuracies to the Home Manager.
What you’ll need:
• A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
• A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationship
• A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
• A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
• A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
• UK NMC Registration
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see the NMC website.
The successful applicant will receive the following:
• A competitive salary of £12.50 - £13.50 per hour
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
• Hot meal provided
• Uniform provided
• Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
• 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
To discuss the vacancy further please don't hesitate to get in touch