REGISTERED NURSE - FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRE - START ASAP - £15 PER HOUR - 36 OR 48 HOURS - DAYS
We have an exciting opportunity to work with one of our partnered national care providers as a Registered Nurse for their nursing home in Fareham, Hampshire. This is a permanent opportunity offering 36 or 48 hours per week covering days.
As a Nurse you will work as a committed member of the trained staff team within the Home and support the Home Manager in the sufficient provision of care to the residents. You will actively promote and encourage as much personal independence and choice as possible within the activities of daily living and ensure the best person centred care is given at all times to ensure all standards are met with CQC.
Your clinical responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• To ensure that the residents receive personalised quality care as identified in their care plan and ensure all entries are concise but relevant.
• To ensure 24 hour continuity of care and maintain the privacy and dignity of the residents and ensure the safety of residents and staff.
• To write, give and receive reports to colleagues and ensure that the Home Manager is kept informed of residents’ health status, bed occupancy, staff sickness, staffing levels and any factors which might adversely affect the well-being of the residents and staff within the Home.
• To ensure that the image and reputation of the Home is both promoted and safeguarded at all times.
• To ensure that the atmosphere of the Home is friendly and that the Residents feel safe and secure
• To demonstrate a commitment to the holistic care of the client group, promoting the highest standards of work performance by the care staff team
• To work as a full member of the multi-disciplinary team, liaising with them to ensure effective co-ordination of care
• To carry out internal audits and draw the attention of inaccuracies to the Home Manager.
To be considered you will ideally have prior experience of working with the elderly whether that be within a Social Care or Health Care setting. You must have a valid pin with the NMC in the UK.
To discuss the vacancy further please don't hesitate to get in touch.