CRG - Castlerock Recruitment Group
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
CRG Resourcing are looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Nursing Department.
Working within a busy and specialist team, this post is for 37.5 hours per week, working a combination of early,late and night shifts, 7 days per week
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their stay
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Ward.
- To assist in the delivery of patient care and the delivery of an efficient nursing service
- To contribute to quality improvement.
- To develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC registration.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills.
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course.
- Administration of Intravenous Additives.
CRG Resourcing is a specialist division that covers a wide range of sectors including Travel and Leisure, Business Solutions, Private Healthcare, Industrial, Hospitality, Distribution, Media, Publishing, Construction and Financial Services across the South East.
Within these sectors we operate in a number of disciplines inclusive of Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Head Office Functions, Finance & Accountancy, Commercial, Public Sector, Business Support, Senior Management, Office and Clerical and Human Resources.
Email us on for an application form or contact us on to request more information. You can also apply online at
* Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus see our website