Acqua Dolce Ltd is a British nursing recruitment agency handling nursing vacancies on behalf of many UK employers including very large nursing home groups, private hospitals and individual nursing homes. These organisations are looking for nurses with different levels of experience from newly qualified to highly experienced. Previous experience in the UK is not essential.
· Excellent starting salaries (according to levels of experience) are paid and there are good prospects of pay increasing rapidly as your skills develop.
· Full training is offered and often a mentorship or Preceptorship Nurse programme.
· If you do not yet have a PIN, Acqua Dolce can assist you with all parts of the NMC registration process. We have complete information packages we can send to you and then guide you through each step.
· If you want, we can represent you at the NMC and begin the registration procedure on your behalf.
· Some employers will offer you the opportunity to start work before you receive your PIN from the NMC.
· All of our clients offer different packages, some offer assistance with accommodation, most of them provide discounted rates and some even provide free accommodation for up to 6 months.
· In the majority of cases, free flights to the UK are also offered.
We can offer a wide choice of locations throughout the UK in England, Scotland or Wales. Our clients can be found in big city locations such as London, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff and Edinburgh or medium-sized towns such as Guildford, Norwich, Lincoln, Southampton.
Duties will include:
· Writing and implementing patient care plans,
· Monitoring patients,
· Maintaining patient records,
· Administering medication,
· Liaising with hospitals and GPSs,
· Regular interaction with family patients’ members,
· Responding to emergencies,
· Prioritising workloads,
· Recognising and observing codes of conduct.