Registered Mental Health Nurses Required - Full and Part Time Positions - Fareham, Hampshire - £15.15 per hour
White Knight Recruitment are recruiting for a number of RMNs to work for a private healthcare provider in Fareham, Hampshire. Our client specialises in supporting users with mental health conditions such as complex care needs, learning disabilities and schizophrenia.
Our client is commited to providing high quality assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and continuing care which is responsive to the health and social needs of people with mental health and behavioural problems. Care is designed to optimise and maintain the quality of life for our residents and is based on the belief that they must be treated as individuals and with respect.
The care offered is aimed at attaining and maintaining the mental and physical well being of the whole person, enabling the development of that individual's full potential to achieve maximum independence and quality of life, mentally, physically and socially. We actively seek the questions and opinions of both residents and their relatives and provide any advice or information required.
As a Nurse you will work as a committed member of the trained staff team within the Home and support the Home Manager in the sufficient provision of care to the residents. You will actively promote and encourage as much personal independence and choice as possible within the activities of daily living and ensure the best person centred care is given at all times to ensure all standards are met with CQC.
Your clinical responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• To ensure that the residents receive personalised quality care as identified in their care plan and ensure all entries are concise but relevant.
• To ensure 24 hour continuity of care and maintain the privacy and dignity of the residents and ensure the safety of residents and staff.
• To write, give and receive reports to colleagues and ensure that the Home Manager is kept informed of residents’ health status, bed occupancy, staff sickness, staffing levels and any factors which might adversely affect the well-being of the residents and staff within the Home.
• To ensure that the image and reputation of the Home is both promoted and safeguarded at all times.
• To ensure that the atmosphere of the Home is friendly and that the Residents feel safe and secure
• To demonstrate a commitment to the holistic care of the client group, promoting the highest standards of work performance by the care staff team
• To work as a full member of the multi-disciplinary team, liaising with them to ensure effective co-ordination of care
• To carry out internal audits and draw the attention of inaccuracies to the Home Manager. What you’ll need:
• A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationship
• A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
• A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
• A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
• UK NMC Registration Applicants must have current UK professional registration.
For further information please see the NMC website.
The successful applicant will receive the following:
• A competitive salary of £15.15 per hour
• We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see the NMC website.
To discuss the vacancy further please don't hesitate to get in touch.