35000-45000 Per Annum up to £45,000 per annum
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
REGISTERED HOME MANAGER - HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEX - UP TO £45,000 PER ANNUM - START ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity to work with one of our partnered care providers as a Registered Home Manager for their home in Horsham, West Sussex that specialises in Autism and for young people with Profound Multiple Learning Disabilities.
Your responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to:
• To manage all aspects of the Home within the agreed budget allocation and be responsible for the development both in terms of philosophy of care and business management to enable the Home to meet the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
• To lead a multi-disciplinary team and enable/ensure that individual programmes of care are developed, executed and evaluated for each service user.
• To be responsible for staffing of the Home ensuring that the needs of the service users are met.
• To lead the team carrying out assessments of individual care needs and planning the management of care within the Home.
• To maintain a multi-disciplinary approach to care, and ensure the environment acknowledges and respects service users rights to choice, freedom, dignity and individual life style within the Home. To be the first point of contact for out of hours issues.
• Ensure that the home is managed in accordance with the requirements of the Health and Social Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2012.
To be considered you must have prior experience of working in a learning or physical disabilities setting and have previous experience within a management or supervisory role. You must also be a registered nurse and have a valid pin with the NMC, RGN/RMN/RNLD - all nurses considered.
To discuss the vacancy further please don't hesitate to get in touch.