Contract- Interim/Fixed term
Better Healthcare are delighted to announce that we are working in Partnership with a well respected Company to recruit a RGN and a RMN.
The staff at this home are friendly and standard of care is excellent. This is a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses who are experienced and want to work where they can make a difference.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• general (medical/surgical) experience
• the ability to work independently as well as in a team
• the ability to adapt to different wards and working situations
• the ability to working in busy and challenging environment
The successful candidate will be able to choose flexible working hours and would be suitable full time workers.
Educational / Professional Qualifications:
1. RN qualified.
2. Current registration with the NMC.
3. Ability to read, speak and write English
1. At least one year of nursing experience.
2. Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate service user care ensuring the care given is meting current needs.
3. Experience of recording accurate record keeping.
4. Knowledge of the safe administration and storage of medicines.
5. Practical experience of providing high quality care and exceeding expectations.
6. Demonstrates recent and relevant clinical updating in line with CPD.
7. Have an understanding of the NMC Code.
8. Demonstrate a good understanding of the regulator and the requirements,
9. Evidence of personal continuing professional development.
10. Ability to motivate and work with a team of staff.
1. Demonstrate knowledge of training and developing staff.
2. Experience of supporting, monitoring and evaluating staff performance.
3. Experience of planning/managing staff Rota systems.