Registered Domiciliary Care Manager - Luton
£30,000 - £35,000 plus commision scheme plus full benefits package, plus career pathway.
Better Healthcare Services are one of the fastest growing domiciliary care agencies in the UK with a reputation of providing exemplary care services to our client base. We have recently launched our unique 'Career Pathways' scheme for all staff looking to progress their careeer with a forward thinking and progressive organisation.
We are a Strategic Partner with Luton Borough Council and have developed a reputation for delivering high quality standards of care in the Borough. The Luton office is a fast paced and dynamic environment with a large care team and strong office support. We are looking to recruit an individual that enjoys working in a highly challenging and pressurised environment and is passionate aboute the quality delivery of care. You will be a highly driven person and have ambitions to move your career on wih a forward thinking organisation.
• Develop key relationships with commissioners, the contracts and monitoring team, multi disciplinary teams and other strategic suppliers.
• Work with the Local Authority to develop speciallist care services.
• Develop a partnership approach with the local authority to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered in Luton.
• Effective management of office staff, field care supervisors and care staff.
• Responsibility for all staff planning, evaluating workloads and identifying training needs.
• Development and maintenance of a robust quality control system, including the complaints process.
• Oversee the recruitment and retention process and help develop recruitment and retention initiatives.
• Achievement of agreed business initiatives.
The successful applicant will be:
• Highly motivated, very ambitious and passionate about care.
• Previous domiciliary care management/supervisory experience.
• Have a thorough understanding of social care and CQC regulation.
• Able to manage and direct people in a fast moving environment.
• Some experience of involvement in the business development and marketing of a care business would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the position please call Kevin Farr on 01582 422 777 or e-mail your CV to Kevin.email@example.com