Registered Care Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 + Bonuses. Negotiable
Location: Rustington, West Sussex
Summary of Post:
This fantastic new opportunity is for a strong Care Manager to join a well-established local business with a varied and supportive team.
You would be working with renowned brand offering a truly personal and bespoke service to help individuals remain independent in their own homes within the community.
*The successful Care Manager will be:*
* Responsible for the growth and development and standard of the service.
* Working knowledge of CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety
* Experienced in the delivery of high quality care
* Able to develop successful working relationships,
* Able to assist in the growth of the service and provide a high quality service.
Overseeing the management, recruitment, selection and training of the staff team, along with adherence to legislation and CQC regulations to provide a quality and person centred service.
* This role gives the manager an opportunity to have a real influence on the sector within their own community,
*Experience / Qualifications:*
Our client is looking for a cheerful, approachable, professional, with the required enthusiasm, compassion and knowledge about current CQC regulations.
As a Care Manager you will be / have:
* Charismatic and strong motivator.
* Excellent knowledge of CQC guidelines.
* Understanding of the social care sector.
* Good organisational/planning skills.
* Ability to work with a strategic plan.
* Full drivers licence