Contract- Interim/Fixed term
Recruitment Consultant - Health - Social Care
£20,000 - £28,000 per annum + generous commission scheme
Better Healthcare one of the fastest growing nursing and social care agencies, with offices throughout East Anglia and the South East.
As part of our ambitious expansion plans we are looking to recruit a key individual to work from our office in the City of London. We are a privately owned organisation and have the ability to offer staff the autonomy and flexibility in their job roles that many recruiters do not currently enjoy.
Over the last twenty years we have developed a reputation for quality, innovation and ethical standards, all created by a team of consultants that value long term client relationship over the ’quick sale’.
We are currently looking to recruit a consultant to spearhead our growth within the temporary health and social care market. Your core client base will be the Not for Profits sector, private healthcare organisations and Local Authorities.
• Develop existing and new business within your core market sectors.
• Account management of key company clients.
• Recruiting temporary health - social care staff.
• Working in partnership with neutral and managed vendors.
• Devising and implementing recruitment - sales strategies
• Basic recruitment administration
• Achieving key performance Indicators and revenue targets.
• Ideally you will have a track record in health - social care although we will consider recruiters with 360 degree recruitment experience.
• You will be highly ambitious and looking to progress to the next level as soon as possible. •
• You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a track record of developing long term client relationships. •
• You will be able to work on your own initiative and enjoy a role that offers considerable autonomy.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Phil Makekera on 020 7929 2975 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org