Full driving license and own transport are essential
We ask that you must have experience in Recruitment to apply for this role.
My client is the UK’s first choice provider of high quality private home care to vulnerable people in their own homes.
They have a minimum visit length of 1 hour and we send the same regular carers to our clients.
What they do is all about the client, their well-being, their happiness, and the quality of care we deliver to them.
They are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who will be expected to perform a variety of duties in the recruitment, training and development of our Care team.
The Recruitment Coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire and retain a team of Carers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
• Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
• Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community.
• Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner
• Create and maintain all employment records.
• Conduct character references, criminal background (DBS) checks and, where applicable, motor vehicle insurance checks on all Care staff.
• Participate in on-call services as and when required.
• Schedule Carer induction and other training .
• Monitor compliance for employment and health and safety
• Plan and successfully execute quarterly Carer meetings
• Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the deadline
• Manage the social media output of the business, maintaining a professional but personal
representation of the business to the social community
• Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
• Assist care manager as and when required in the day to day undertakings of the business.
Salary: Dependant on experience £18,000-£20,000