£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
ID Medical are currently seeking experienced Rapid Response Nurse Team Leader for immediate placement in and around Surrey. We have numerous positions available and can offer full time hours.
Start Date - ASAP
Rapid Response Charge Nurse
30,000 - 40,000 (negotiable)
A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident from yourself. The client is keen to recruit enthusiastic and motivated nurses. If you are a professional and caring staff nurse we want you to join our team to help us continue to provide high quality care for all our patients.
We are offering competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work in a busy forward thinking hospital with great success rates.
Responsibilities which you will hold are:
* Work across health and social care ensuring a seamless service for vulnerable people within the hospital and community settings.
* To provide specialist advice to the multidisciplinary teams across organisational boundaries.
* To work with the Rapid Response Matrons and in their absence use established pathways and processes to provide a wide range of nursing and social care assessments to patients who may be at risk of hospital admission.
* Working with the Rapid Response Matrons, but in their absence able to identify, assess, and co-ordinate discharge / diversion for those patients in A&E and MAU or community who require social, therapy or nursing input, rather than in-patient medical care ensuring identified needs are met.
* Take responsibility, using a case management approach, for integrating co-ordinating and pro-actively monitoring patients' health and social care needs, so that the individual receives the best possible care in the most appropriate place.
* A high level of expertise in this field providing advice, education and support to health care professionals and patients
* Minimum 1 Year NHS experience
* Valid NMC registration
* Current CRB/DBS
* Excellent Communication Skills
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
* Excellent pay rates Daily Payroll
* Shows motivation in developing new skills and knowledge
* Flexible hours to meet your needs
* Fast Track registration and compliance
* BLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
About ID Medical
Award-winning, multi-discipline health care recruiter ID Medical was formed in 2002 and is a superior quality supplier of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 80% of NHS hospitals. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.