QSW - Children and Families - Devon - £30.00 ph ltd
Network Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to work within the Children and Families Sector in Devon.
The position is a full time and is offering a contract for three months with the likelihood of this being extended, and an attractive pay rate of £30.00ph ltd.
In order to be considered for this position candidates must:
1. Hold a DipSW or equivalent and have 2 years PQ experience relevant to the post.
2. Have a valid HCPC registration.
3. Have extensive experience of working with, and assessing, families and young people.
4. Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to write detailed reports.
5. Be well organised and able to meet deadlines.
6. Be able to display a calm, caring nature at all times whilst remaining professional.
Candidates must be a car driver with access to own vehicle and be prepared to obtain business insurance as well as being able to display a professional yet caring nature at all times. Excellent communication skills are also essential.
In return we are able to offer excellent rates of pay, holiday pay to those who are PAYE, pension scheme to those who are PAYE, employee assistance programme, weekly pay, online payslips, online timesheets, free annual DBS, refer a friend scheme (T and C apply), supportive environment for you to work in with regular supervision along with a manageable caseload.
This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to the sensitive nature of the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake a criminal record check as part of the recruitment process.