£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
We are currently seeking experienced Band 6 Parkinson's Disease Nurse Specialist for immediate placement in the Surrey area. We have numerous positions available and can offer full time hours.
A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident. The client is keen to recruit enthusiastic and motivated nurses. If you are a professional and caring staff nurse we want you to join our team to help us continue to provide high quality care for all our patients
We are offering competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work in a busy forward thinking hospital with great success rates.
Core duties which the Nurse will hold are
* You will work as an expert resource for Parkinson's disease patients and their families. This will encompass specialist nursing care and management of people with the disease, working closely with the patients and their families and carers, consultant neurologist and elderly care physicians, nurses, general practitioners, therapists, social services and voluntary organisations.
* The role will provide on-going specialist assessment, symptom management and action planning through all stages of the disease. The role incorporates audit and evaluation of the service provided and initiates research.
* RMN qualified
* Valid NMC registration or in progress
* Leadership skills
* Creativity and able to use own initiative
* Confident and supportive in manner
* Effective communication skills
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
* Excellent pay rates
* Flexible hours to meet your needs
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly working environment.
* The opportunity to work in a busy forward thinking hospital with great success rates.
About ID Medical
Award-winning, multi-discipline healthcare recruiter ID Medical was formed in 2002 and is a superior quality supplier of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 80% of NHS hospitals. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.