£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Title: Occupational Therapist
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 p.a
Job Type: Full time (40 hours per week)
Hours: Days - Nights
Big Bear Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist required to work within a private hospital environment.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a challenging behavioural setting as well as experience of working with adults and adolescent who have Mental Health issues is essential. You will have Degree in Occupational Therapy, be registered with the HPC and will demonstrate a genuine interest in the care of mentally disordered patients.
If you are a motivated Occupational Therapist seeking a new role within an excellent hospital provider that can offer long term career and development opportunities - Please Apply Today!!!
This is an URGENT VACANCY, and interviews will be held as soon as possible.
• Excellent salary package
• Industry competitive Holiday entitlement
• Rewarding working environment
• Genuine Structure for career progression
• Training and development
Minimum requirements for this role:
• You will be an active team player.
• Caring will come like second nature to you.
• You will always act with integrity, respect and be driven by the principles of fairness and equality.
• You will behave in a considerate manner showing respect to residents, their families, your colleagues and all persons involved in your working profession.
• You will be registered with the HPC
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure and referencing.
If you want to hear more about this role please send in your CV by clicking 'apply now' and you will be contacted by one of our experienced consultants to take you through this vacancy in greater detail.