Title: Nursing Home Manager- RGN
Job Type: Full-time
Big Bear Recruitment Group has a wonderful opportunity for a Nursing Home Manager, required to work within a care home environment providing person centred care for the elderly, those with physical disabilities or sensory impairment.
The successful candidate will be actively registered with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RGN) and will have experience within a managerial role, and also possess the relevant management qualifications (RMA).
As the Nursing Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Home, making sure that the fantastic CQC report is upheld and maintained. You will be responsible for all of the administration duties that occur within the home and making sure that delegating and recruitment of staff is done in order to provide the best possible care to all residents. You will be responsible for ongoing training and you will be responsible for occupancy levels within the home.
If you are a motivated individual that is looking for a new role with an excellent care home provider that can offer long term career and development opportunities - Please Apply Today!!!
This is an URGENT VACANCY, and interviews will be held as soon as possible.
Minimum requirements for this role:
• Degree in nursing
• Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
• A clean Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) or Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
• References from previous employers/colleagues
• Experience of working with the Elderly, preferably in a nursing home setting
• Experience of working between multiple sites/settings
• Strong leadership and man management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have management and dementia experience
• You will be an active team player.
• Caring will come like second nature to you.
• You will always act with integrity, respect and be driven by the principles of fairness and equality.
• You will behave in a transparent, considerate manner showing respect to our residents, their families, your colleagues and all persons involved in your working profession.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure and referencing.
If you want to hear more about this Nursing Home Manager role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and you will be contacted by one of our experienced consultants to take you through this vacancy in greater detail.
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.