Competitive Salary Offered
Dream Medical is currently looking for an established nurse practitioner for their esteemed client based in Surrey.
*To provide high quality nursing care to patients, including screening, assessment and treatment.
* To see patients as first contact for various problems and for follow up, managing their presenting symptoms etc. *Dealing with patients' physical, psychological and social problems.
* To promote & facilitate a healthy lifestyle providing health care and education.
*To adhere to the NMC Code of Conduct.
*To maintain clinical competence
*To participate in and provide clinical supervision as required
*To assess & diagnose across a wide range of primary health care conditions
*To prescribe in accordance with regulations.
*Current NMC Registered Nurse
*Evidence of professional updating
*Commitment to developing professional practice & skills
* Minimum 3 years experience
* Experience of Health Promotion
* Experience of working within a Primary Care team
* Experience of undertaking Clinical Audits
To apply for this role you must have current UK experience and hold a current NMC registration with an independent Nurse Prescribing Qualification