50000-55000 Per Annum £50,000-£55,000 per annum
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Registered Manager Care Home
MATRON/MANAGER - KINGSWOOD, SURREY - £50,000-£55,000 PER ANNUM - START ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity to work with one of our partnered care providers as a Matron/Manager for their nursing home in Kingswood, Surrey that specialises in nursing, dementia, palliative and residential care for older people.
Your responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to:
• To manage all aspects of the Home within the agreed budget allocation and be responsible for the development both in terms of philosophy of care and business management to enable the Home to meet the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
• To lead a multi-disciplinary team and enable/ensure that individual programmes of care are developed, executed and evaluated for each service user.
• To be responsible for staffing of the Home ensuring that the needs of the service users are met.
• To lead the team carrying out assessments of individual care needs and planning the management of care within the Home.
• To maintain a multi-disciplinary approach to care, and ensure the environment acknowledges and respects service users rights to choice, freedom, dignity and individual life style within the Home. To be the first point of contact for out of hours issues.
• Ensure that the home is managed in accordance with the requirements of the Health and Social Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2012.
To be considered you must have prior experience of working in a nursing home setting and have previous experience in a supervisory/management position. You must also hold a valid NMC UK pin number as a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN).
To discuss the vacancy further please don't hesitate to get in touch.