30000-33400 Per Annum L & D Heavy Organisation to supliment the Salary, 30 days Annual Leave
Contract- Interim/Fixed term
IT Systems Support Analyst
£33,834 - £36,642
• Provide a timely response to the resolution of day-to-day 3rd line issues logged though the IT call logging system.
• Provide technical support for the management and maintenance of the University's main computer business systems across the DEV, UAT and PRODUCTION environments.
• Change management of the IT systems through upgrades and enhancements ensuring, uptimes are optimised, risks are managed, changes are approved, etc.
• Identifying, developing and liaising with 'Super Users' within the system end user customer bases to act as primary contact points for discussions regarding issues, changes and enhancements to the systems in question, assist in change management (arrange testing, obtain sign-offs etc.) and generally represent the system end users on a day-to-day basis.
• Developing and maintaining an overview of the University's business processes in order to ensure all work meets business requirements efficiently whilst adhering to current best practices and Infrastructure Team standards.
• Assist in the design, configuration, deployment and support of effective business systems within the University, maximising exploitation of existing system-based information and also harnessing appropriate emerging technologies.
• In conjunction with the other members of the Infrastructure Services and Business Analysis Teams (BAT), contribute from a base of professional expertise, to the continuing review and development of the University's information systems.
• Assist in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and documentation relating to the work of the Infrastructure Services team.
• Create and update documentation when working on building, upgrading or developing university systems. Develop and add content to the internal knowledge base.
• Undertaking any other appropriate duties in other sections of IT Services as required on occasion ensuring that the University’s core priority services are maintained at all times.
• Working with Microsoft based tools and systems to manage and support the University’s user base of staff and students.
• A great communicator
• Confidence to speak up
• Be able to generate ideas
• Ask great questions
• The appointment is offered on a permanent basis immediately, subject to references
• • L-D opportunities • • 30 days annual leave
• Hours of work:
• • 35-40 hours per week
Eddison Knight Recruitment have been retained on behalf of the hiring company to find, prepare and recommend resourcing solutions.