30000-34000 Per Annum L & D Heavy Organisation to supliment the Salary, 30 days Annual Leave
Contract- Interim/Fixed term
South West London
£30,000 - £34,000 (rising above £35k after joining)
Key Skills - Analyst Programmer:
• To assist in the support and enhancement of existing business applications and associated integration components.
• To participate in the development of new solutions, from requirement gathering through to delivery, providing technical support and analysis throughout.
• To work closely with the Business Analysts in delivering solution documentation appropriate for each level of the project lifecycle.
• To provide excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills when resolving issues in conjunction with the Business Analysis and Infrastructure teams.
• To communicate technical material effectively to audiences of variable technical proficiency both verbally and in writing.
• Through developing a comprehension of the University’s business systems and processes, to support the creation of solution specifications and deliverables.
• To contribute to the development of a set of standards, procedures and documentation relating to the work of the Business Analyst Team.
• In conjunction with the other members of the Business Analysis Team, contribute from a base of professional expertise to the continuing review and development of the University's Business Systems.
• Must have a good grasp of Microsoft Technologies
• Following skills are a big plus
Additional Information - Analyst Programmer:
• • 30 days of annual leave • • Lots of L-D opportunities
• Hours of work:
• • 35 hours per week
• This University is at the cutting edge of leading technology, looking to implement new technology slightly ahead of the commercial World.
• The successful applicant will be a great communicator, will ask great questions and want to work well on their own as well as part of a small high performing team
If you are interested in this role, please fill out the short application form and we will be in touch within 2 working days.
Interviews will be scheduled for the week of 10th August 2015.
Eddison Knight Recruitment have been retained on behalf of the hiring company to find, prepare and recommend resourcing solutions.