Home Care Assistants
Stony Stratford, Buckingham, Winslow, Newport Pagnell, Olney, Milton Keynes and surrounding villages
Part-time, flexible hours
Excellent rates of pay up to £8.50 ph
Would you like to work for a company that is committed to offering the very best in non-medical care services and companionship to older people in their own homes?
Are you passionate about providing high quality care and want to work in a friendly environment where your contribution is highly valued and you can make a real difference?
Whether you are an experienced carer or someone who recognises what a rewarding career it can be, we have lots of clients in your area who we would love to match you up with. My client pride themselves on the service they provide and our excellent reputation within the industry reflects this. By uniquely pairing our CAREGivers with individual clients and ensuring that all of our calls are a minimum of 1 hour, we allow you to build a long standing and trusting relationship.
Typical duties include companionship, outings, meal preparation, light housework and personal care.
We are seeking people who are:
· Caring and compassionate with a genuine interest in working with the elderly
· Have a flexible, positive approach to work
· Car owners with a full driving licence
· Want to work in a fast growing, fun and professional environment
In return we offer:
· An attractive salary package
· Excellent ongoing training and support
· Mileage allowance
· Holiday pay
· Recruitment incentive scheme
· Ongoing encouragement and career development
· A selection of hours are available to suit your lifestyle
If you fit this criteria and would like to find out more contact us today and start the process to a very rewarding and successful career in care.