Full Time and Weekend Home Care Assistants, Manchester South and surrounding areas,
Full time/Part-Time Vacancies- Shift work available
We offer £8.00ph - £16.00ph, plus mileage paid weekly - Car Drivers Only
We are a provider of quality lead care and support for people living in their own homes. This support varies from providing personal care and support to companionship and outings in the community. We are dedicated to our customers and everything we do is focused around them. Our care calls enable Customers/Care Assistant relationship to be central to the support we provide. We don’t need to rush our customers
This job is very rewarding; would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life. Being a Carer is a role that comes from the heart.
What we look for
· People who genuinely want to make a difference
· Passionate, well presented and an excellent role model for the company
· Someone who has had experience of caring either in a professional capacity or on a personal level.
· People with no experience with the right qualities and empathy looking for a rewarding job
· Experienced Care staff that want to work for a provider that focuses on Quality
· The flexibility to work the hours needed to provide support to our clients
· A team player who can represent our values and ethos
· Car Drivers are essential due to the nature of the service we provide
We currently have vacancies for full time, part time work, shift patterns from Mornings through to Lunch Times, Dinner through to Evenings and Weekend
Why work for us?
· Friendly professional established and expanding company
· This is an amazingly rewarding job
· You will have regular clients to keep travelling to a minimum and ensure excellent
· companionship lead care is provided
· There is a genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
· Ongoing training and support and training for national qualifications
You will live in the following areas:
Didsbury, Withington, Whalley Range, Burnage, Northenden, Wythenshawe, Levenshulme, Brooklands, Rusholme, Hulme, Longsight
You will need to complete a DBS Check upon successful interview. If you are truly looking to make a difference and you are passionate about Care and meet most of the above criteria then please click on apply and we will call you to discuss your application further.