Home Care Assistant
Home Instead - Milton Keynes/ Newport Pagnell & Surrounding Villages.
New Year new job - Are you a Super Hero?
Are you passionate about providing high quality care? Home Instead Senior Care is the world's leading provider of non-medical care services for older people to remain independent in their own homes. We’re extremely passionate about the quality of the services we deliver.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our fantastic team as a part time CAREGiver. This position offers:
An attractive salary package - from £7.25 - £8.50 per hour
A fantastic career development opportunity
No experience necessary - all support and training provided.
The ability to make a real difference for the older people we work with.
We are looking for a flexible individual for this important position who:
- Is a caring and compassionate person who wants to improve the lives of the elderly.
- Is seeking part-time work for 6-18 hours per week.
- Has a full driving license and access to their own car
- A flexible, positive, approach to work.
- Wants to work in a fast growing, fun and professional environment.
We aim to be the number one care provider in the Milton Keynes area, we need dedicated people to help us fulfil our ambition. We work like no other Company, our calls ARE A MINIMUM of 1 HOUR AND YOU GET THE SAME CLIENTS.