15100-22236 Per Annum NHS pension scheme for existing members : Company pension scheme available : Childcare Vouchers
£10,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Child Health Care Support Worker
£ 15000-22000, depending on experience + 15% London Weighting
Unsocial hours uplift: 30-37% (Nights and Weekend) - 60-74% (Sundays - Bank Holidays)
Permanent, Full time 37.5 hours
(11.5 hour shifts, day and night rotation)
Relocation package may be offered to exceptional candidates
Are you a caring individual with a passion for looking after children? Would you like to work with sick children, in a small team where you can get to know each child, their individual characteristics, their families and really feel a connection in being part of the team that advocates for their well-being?
You will work with a highly skilled team that provides holistic care to children and their families to deliver high quality services as a team. This means you could be involved in many aspects of the service from ensuring nutritional needs are met, to interacting with the children and families on a day to day basis to support them through their journeys.
Working in an environment where you look out of the window and all you see is lush green scenery and may spot an odd deer or wildlife hopping by! Working with a team that is beyond friendly yet totally professional, that fully supports, mentors and guides you to be the best you can, and knows how to have fun in an otherwise stressful industry.
• NVQ in healthcare level 2/3/4 or NNEB
• Basic understanding of family centred care
• Knowledge of basic patient care
• Basic IT skills
• Proven interpersonal skills
• Effective communication written/verbal with a positive outlook
• Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
Join us on a special journey to make an impact on young lives and fall in love with this organisation and what it stands for; we already have.
• In return, we can offer you:
• Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
• A professional training and personal development program
• 6% Contributory company pension or continue existing NHS pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Indemnity insurance cover
• Childcare vouchers
• Eye test vouchers
• Located in beautiful serene surroundings
• Free on-site parking, good transport links via train/bus
This is a great opportunity to enhance your career in a fantastic, highly committed team that works together in delivering an astounding service! For more information please contact us immediately with an updated CV. Response to everyone guaranteed within 5 working days. This is an urgent requirement.