Contract- Interim/Fixed term
Field Care Supervisor - Domiciliary Care Cambridge
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum
Better Healthcare Services are a major supplier of homecare services with Cambridgeshire County Council. We are looking to recruit an experienced Field Care Supervisor/Team Leader to manage and develop our existing care staff and ensure that we deliver exceptional care to our service users.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience within the care sector and have a real passion to ensure that our service users receive the highest possible level of care.
In return we offer an excellent benefits package and a clear career progression path.
• To ensure that all services are provided in accordance with Better Healthcare Services objectives of Quality Assurance and in line with all company Policies and Procedures.
• To conduct spot checks and provide supervision for care assistants and record these for the Domiciliary Co-ordinator
• Provide shadow support for all new care assistants for a period of three days
• Provide shadow support to the care team for a two day period for all new care packages
• To observe, monitor and report to the Domiciliary Co-ordinator, any significant changes in the service user’s health, mood, behaviour, and attitude, or changes in circumstances.
• To participate in all required training and utilising learned skills in practice.
• To record all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures.
• To ensure that no tasks are completed unless specified in the Service User Care Plan and any changes made to the Care Plan are reported back to the Domiciliary Co-ordinator.
Please contact Kevin Farr on 01582 422 777 or send your CV to email@example.com