~~Field Care Supervisor - Cambridge
- Cambridge & S.Cambs - Cambridge
Due to our on-going expansion we are looking for a dedicated and committed individual, who is passionate and empathetic to the needs and requirements of our customers and able to coach and develop our field based care staff, to join our existing team.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in a domiciliary/social care setting and have the drive and enthusiasm to develop their career with a young and ambitious organisation.
This is a full time position split between the field (60%) and the office (40%) and you will be required to participate on a rota basis in the emergency on-call service.
The indicative salary for the role is between £18,000 - £19,000 p.a. depending on experience and qualifications.
You must have a full driving licence and access to a car for work and have a minimum of an NVQ2 and either be studying for or be prepared to work towards an NVQ3. You should have care planning and risk assessment experience, be a good written and verbal communicator with developed IT skills. It would be highly desirable, but not essential, if you have previous management experience in the Social Care Sector with a good knowledge of Health & Safety in domiciliary care, but most important is the ambition to develop your skills and career and having a great sense of humour.
The key aspects of this role are as follows:
1. Creating care plans for new customers and updating existing care plans.
2. Supervising and providing training support for our care staff in the field.
3. Liaising with customers, their family and other Healthcare professionals.
4. Ensuring that the business delivers a high quality, consistent and reliable service at all times in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
If you want to join a company that is expanding through focussing on the delivery of quality, person centred and value for money services and treats its customers and staff alike with dignity and respect then this may be the opportunity for you.