Experienced care workers - male and female
Bluebird Care – Bury
Bluebird Care in Bury, Greater Manchester is a leading local provider of professional, high quality home care.
We are seeking warm, compassionate and committed individuals to assist us in helping our customers stay in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
We have vacancies for Experienced Home Care Workers to work full and part-time throughout the week on a flexible basis
Driving licence and access to your own car are essential and as the work is entirely within Bury and the surrounding district, it is also important that care workers live in the area.
Although we are looking for experienced care workers we provide all the training and support required to ensure you make a positive difference to someone’s life and gain the satisfaction that this brings.
We offer: -
• competitive rates of pay (£7.16 - £8.82 per hour - with premium rates for bank holidays), mileage allowance, work mobile phone and uniform and other equipment;
• Comprehensive and on-going training (to QCF level 3 if required);
• Continuous support; and
• 28 days paid holiday per year (pro - rata);
All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Candidates should have the following qualities: -
• Be kind, warm, reliable and committed;
• Have a passion to help others and a desire to provide a high standard of care; and
• Be willing and able to provide personal care, companionship, meal preparation and assist with housework and shopping as required by our customers.