Experienced Care Workers - evening shifts
Bluebird Care – Bury
Bluebird Care (Bury) has vacancies for Experienced Home Care Workers in Bury, Greater Manchester working evening shifts from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on a flexible basis
We are a leading local provider of professional, high quality home care and part of Britain's foremost domiciliary care providers with offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
Driving licence and own car are essential and as the work is entirely within Bury and the surrounding district, it is also essential that care workers live in the area.
We are seeking warm, compassionate and committed individuals to assist us in helping our customers stay in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
Experienced care workers are required but we provide all the training and support required for our home care workers to ensure they make a positive difference to someone’s life and gain the satisfaction that this brings.
• We offer competitive rates of pay (£7.16 - £8.82 per hour - with premium rates for bank holidays), mileage allowance, work mobile phone and uniform;
• Comprehensive and on-going training (to QCF level 3 if required);
• Continuous support; and
• 28 days paid holiday per year (pro - rata);
All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB and reference checks.
Candidates should have the following qualities: -
• Be kind, warm, reliable and committed;
• A passion to help others;
• A desire to provide a higher standard of care; and
• Be willing and able to provide personal care, companionship, meal preparation and assist with housework and shopping.