Care/support worker vacancies - Excellent rates of pay that includes PAID TRAVEL TIME
Radis Community Care is a well-established quality provider of Domiciliary Care Provider with high standards and a real passion for delivering a service that enhances the life of individuals in the community needing support services
We are currently recruiting for Care/support workers to support people in Coventry, and surrounding areas.
The successful applicant will be:
- Passionate about supporting vulnerable people in the community to enhance their quality of life whilst maximise their independence.
- Required to work on a shift basis, to include alternate weekends.
- Meet the shift requirements of 6.00am - 2.30pm & 2.00pm - 10.30pm only
- Have a full UK driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- Prepared to travel to various parts of the city and surrounding villages
- Must be available for a minimum of 3 shift per week and a maximum of 6
In return we offer:
- Full training
- Excellent rates of pay that includes paid travel time
- Mileage allowance
- On-going career development.
- Opportunities to gain nationally recognised qualifications
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS