Contract- Interim/Fixed term
Domiciliary Care Manager - Bedford
£28,000 - £30,000 plus commision scheme plus full benefits package.
Better Healthcare Services are one of the fastest growing domiciliary care agencies in the UK with a reputation of providing exemplary care services to our client base. We have an outstanding opportunity for either an experienced care manager or care coordinator to take over our Bedford office.
The Bedford office is a fairly new branch and we are a preferred provider with Central Bedfordshire council and Bedford Borough Council. We are now looking for an outstanding domiciliary care manager that has a proven track record in managing high volume care contracts.
• Develop key relationships with commissioners, the contracts and monitoring team, multi disciplinary teams and other strategic suppliers.
• Develop a partnership approach with the local authority to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered in Cambs.
• Effective management of office staff, field care supervisors and care staff.
• Responsibility for all staff planning, evaluating workloads and identifying training needs.
• Development and maintenance of a robust quality control system, including the complaints process.
• Oversee the recruitment and retention process and help develop recruitment and retention initiatives.
• Achievement of agreed business initiatives.
The successful applicant will be:
• Highly motivated, very ambitious and passionate about care.
• Previous domiciliary care management experience.
• Have a thorough understanding of social care and CQC regulation.
• Able to manage and direct people in a fast moving environment.
• Some experience of involvement in the business development and marketing of a care business would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the position please call Kevin Farr on 01582 422 777 or e-mail your CV to Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org