Registered Domiciliary Care Manager - Norwich
£30,000 plus commision scheme plus full benefits package, plus career pathway.
Better Healthcare Services are one of the fastest growing domiciliary care agencies in the UK with a reputation of providing exemplary care services to our client base. We have recently launched our unique 'Career Pathways' scheme for all staff looking to progress their careeer with a forward thinking and progressive organisation.
We are a block provider of care staff to Norfolk County Council in the North of the region and operate spot contracts within the Norwich area. Our current contract has another four and half years to run so there is a major opportunity for an individul to grow this office over a sustained period of time.
You will already be an experienced domiciliary care manager or senior coordinator that is used to managing high volumes and working in a stressful environment. Ideally you would also have experience of implementing major domiciliary care contracts.
• Develop key relationships with commissioners, the contracts and monitoring team, multi disciplinary teams and other strategic suppliers.
• Develop a partnership approach with the local authority to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered in Norfolk..
• Effective management of office staff, field care supervisors and care staff.
• Responsibility for all staff planning, evaluating workloads and identifying training needs.
• Development and maintenance of a robust quality control system, including the complaints process.
• Oversee the recruitment and retention process and help develop recruitment and retention initiatives.
• Achievement of agreed business initiatives.
The successful applicant will be:
• Highly motivated, very ambitious and passionate about care.
• Previous domiciliary care management/supervisory experience.
• Have a thorough understanding of social care and CQC regulation.
• Able to manage and direct people in a fast moving environment.
• Some experience of involvement in the business development and marketing of a care business would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the position please call Kevin Farr on 01582 422 777 or e-mail your CV to Kevin.email@example.com