* * * * DOMICILIARY CARE MANAGER * * * *
SALARY: 28,000 - 32,000
BS Social Care is a national organisation specialising in the recruitment of professionals within the health and social care sector. We are currently working alongside a national home care provider to assist them in the recruitment of a Domiciliary Care Manager.
- To adopt the responsibilities of the Registered Manager.
- To ensure consistent and prompt delivery and operational management of care services delivered to elderly residential people while adhering to local organisational policies.
- Responsible for the training, development and assignment of all staff.
- Ensure successful operation of quality control systems concerning customer satisfaction, quality audits and internal assurance.
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are followed and complied with.
- Ensure all safeguarding/protection regulations are followed and complied with.
- Ensure all typed and written records are regularly updated.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- NVQ Level 4 / Registered Manager Award (RMA).
- Have a valid UK driving license and ownership of a vehicle.
- 2-3yrs experience in domiciliary care management.
- Excellent organisational skills and competent in managing other staff.
To apply for this position please contact Martin on or email an up to date CV