33000-38000 Per Annum £33,000-£38,000 per annum
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
DEPUTY NURSE MANAGER - FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRE - £33,000-£38,000 PER ANNUM - START ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity to work with one of our partnered care providers as a Deputy Nurse Manager for their nursing home in Farnborough, Hampshire. This is a permanent opportunity split across management duties and floor shifts with the occasional weekend work where required.
As the Deputy Nurse Manager you will work as a committed member of the management team within the Home and support the Home Manager in the sufficient provision of care to the residents as well as the management of the Nursing and care staff.
Your responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to:
• In the absence of the Manager to take full responsibility for the welfare of residents and staff and the day-to-day functions of the Home.
• To undertake on call duties in rotation with the Home Manager.
• To ensure that a high standard of personalised nursing care is provided to all residents. To carry out all duties within the scope of the NMC professional Code of Conduct and to meet and exceed the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety under The Health and Social Care Act 2008 - The Care Act 2014, as regulated by the CQC.
• To assist with the CQC Provider Compliance Assessments, Provider Information Returns, quality audits and inspections.
• To promote the Home at all times to its best possible advantage.
• To promote a positive personal / professional profile within the local community, ensuring the good reputation of the Home is maintained at all times.
• Be fully involved in maintaining good occupancy levels and ensure that staff are able to manage bed enquiries effectively
• Assist the Home Manager in all aspects of quality assurance and control
To be considered you will ideally have prior experience of working with the elderly whether that be within a Social Care or Health Care setting. Those from a home care setting will not be suitable for this position. You must be a Registered Nurse and have a valid pin with the NMC in the UK.
To discuss the vacancy further please don't hesitate to get in touch.