~~Title: Deputy Home Manager RGN / RMN
Salary: £17 - £17.50 per hour + £1000 welcome bonus
Job Type: Full time
Our client is a beautiful, purpose built nursing home currently holding a fantastic CQC report, looking for a Deputy Manager to help further improve the care they offer to residents.
They are looking for a qualified nurse who has previous experience in a Deputy Manager role or is currently working as a Unit Manager/ Clinical Lead wanting to take a step up the career ladder. The contract on offer is for 40 hours per week – 60/40 supernumerary.
If successful you will be working for one of the UKs most prestigious healthcare providers who will offer you many generous benefits!
Sounds good? Please apply today for more details.
What we need from you
- RGN/ RMN qualified with valid NMC pin
- Previous management experience/ willing to take necessary training
- Two references
Your main duties will include
- Deputise for the Home Manager in absence
- Management of care and nursing staff
- Ensure outstanding CQC standards are maintained
- Assessment of newly admitted residents
- Dealing with complaints and issues within the home
- Help with the development and training of all care / nursing staff
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.